Répertoire des stalles (ensembles complets ou fragments) dans le monde, dans les musées et les édifices religieux, en cours. Repertoire of the choir stalls (complete sets or fragments) in the world, in the museums and religious buildings, work in progress.
- Assise Basilica San Francesco: complete set of choir stalls with dorsals (marquetery), canopies, armrests, without misericords, probably end of 16th century.
- Sienne Dom: complete set of choir stalls with dorsals (marquetery), canopies, armrests, without misericords, probably end of 16th century.
- Metropolitan Museum of New York
- Cloisters Museum of New York
- Copenhagen National Museum: 2 choir stalls with dorsals and gothic canopies, misericords without any decoration, one armrest with a head of an animal, no mention of the provenance, probably 16th century.